• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Error after windows10 updated.

Community Beginner ,
Jun 13, 2017 Jun 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After updating to Windows 10 When running Lightroom Moving in the order of library - development mode will cause the program to close with an error in the lightroom. We have also installed the latest version of the graphics card. (ATI Radeon R9 380)

Please help me

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jun 13, 2017 Jun 13, 2017

Hey -

I called Abode Support and got some help with this. It seems to be the graphics card (again, I am using an R9 390). You can go into Lightroom and follow the path Edit->Preferences->Performance. In this tab, you can toggle whether or not Camera Raw uses your graphics card. Unchecking this box solved the problem for me.

Good luck!

Ethan

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem using an R9 390...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do not count on Windows to be fully up to date when it comes to device drivers

Go to the vendor site to be sure you have an updated driver for your graphic adapter

•ATI Driver Autodetect http://support.amd.com/en-us/download/auto-detect-tool

There are also intermittent reports that the newest driver is not always the best driver due to driver bugs or compatibility issues, so you MAY need to try an earlier driver version

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi maxcube@naver.com,

I understand that you have updated your Windows and now your Lightroom app is not performing well.

I would suggest you update your CC app because it might be due to version incompatibility.

Update Creative Cloud apps

Update apps to Adobe Creative Cloud 2017

You may also uninstall and reinstall the app from your CC Desktop app Download Adobe Creative Cloud apps | Free Adobe Creative Cloud trial

Regards

Himanshu Gupta

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey -

I called Abode Support and got some help with this. It seems to be the graphics card (again, I am using an R9 390). You can go into Lightroom and follow the path Edit->Preferences->Performance. In this tab, you can toggle whether or not Camera Raw uses your graphics card. Unchecking this box solved the problem for me.

Good luck!

Ethan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines