Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Smart Radius Causes Crash — Surface Pro 4

Community Beginner ,
May 27, 2017 May 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,

ich habe mir ein Surface pro 4 gerade gekauft und dazu Photoshop geholt. Da ich viel herum probiert habe, ist mir aufgefallen, dass jedes mal wenn ich den "Smart Radius" benutzen möchte, mir eine Fehlermeldung gezeigt wird in der steht das Photoshop nicht mehr funktioniert. Wie kann ich das Problem beheben? Danke schon mal im voraus

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 13, 2017 Jun 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Marcwolek,

Could you please let us know which version of Photoshop are you using and on which operating system?

To restore preferences quickly using a keyboard shortcut: Press and hold Alt+Control+Shift (Windows) or Option+Command+Shift (Mac OS) as you startPhotoshop. You are prompted to delete the current settings. The new preferences files are created the next time you start Photoshop.

Regards,

Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Sahil.Chawla,

I will try you idea. My operating system is Windows 10 and I use Photoshop CC (latest Version)

Regards,

Marcwolek

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

marcwolek  wrote

Hey,

I have just bought a Surface Pro 4 and Photoshop.   I noticed, that every time when I use "smart RADIUS", an error message will be shown, and Photoshop crashes. How can I fix the problem? Thanks in advance.

Is this issue fixed?  If I understand you correctly, checking '​Smart Radius' in Select & Mask' causes Photoshop CC to crash on your Surface Pro 4?

If this has started happening since a recent update, then it might be due a bug.  See this thread

Select and Mask freeze

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes it is fixed. Every time I open 'Select & Mask' and 'smart Radius' my Photoshop will crash.

I've got Photoshop for not so long, so I didn't have to update it so far.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines