• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Mobile trial expired

Community Beginner ,
Jun 14, 2017 Jun 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My desktop Lightroom will not synchronize with Lightroom Mobile & I cannot log into Lightroom Mobile on my iPad Pro. No matter how much I try that, it keeps telling me: "trial expired".

I have a CC Student & Teacher Edition membership (not through Kivuto!!!) so it should work.

I have tried many things: contact customer support; the lady directed me to this forum. I reinstalled CC, reinstalled Lightroom, logged out and in several times anywhere I could, deleted a certain file out of my library, checked my Adobe account, changed password, etc... But I still can't use Lightroom Mobile: it keeps telling me: trial expired...

This is what I bought my iPad Pro for... HELP!!!

Btw, I also tried the limited access repair tool. I'm in a loop...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jun 21, 2017 Jun 21, 2017

Hey Michael,

Seems pretty useless to wait for Adobe's response. Not good at all.

I called the seller who sold me the CC education membership. They told me I should have access to all the services, including Lightroom Mobile. They contacted Adobe and 4 days later I received their (Adobe's) mail, telling me that my membership had been activated (or something like that). Now it all works. So it really is - for some reason - an unjust limitation in the features of your Adobe CC membership...

Good luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Jun 14, 2017 Jun 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I literally have the exact same problem. I also bought the new iPad just for this. I have called, chatted, and even email support and they keep referring me here where there are no answers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 21, 2017 Jun 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Michael,

Seems pretty useless to wait for Adobe's response. Not good at all.

I called the seller who sold me the CC education membership. They told me I should have access to all the services, including Lightroom Mobile. They contacted Adobe and 4 days later I received their (Adobe's) mail, telling me that my membership had been activated (or something like that). Now it all works. So it really is - for some reason - an unjust limitation in the features of your Adobe CC membership...

Good luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines