• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Selection tool doesn't select!!!!!

New Here ,
Nov 03, 2016 Nov 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hy there, i need some help please. I downloaded the A.I. a few days ago (trial version). The reason for that is that i started a free course about Urban Graphican. I past the first course and now i am on the 2nd. Problem is i'm stuck at the beggining of the course because the select tool doesn't work. i tried everithing but nothing. Screenshot 2016-11-03 12.58.10.pngScreenshot 2016-11-03 12.58.29.png

As you can see in the first image i tried to select the red line from the building and in the second picture in the left upper-corner it says "No Selection". Can anyone help me.

TOPICS
SDK

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jun 11, 2017 Jun 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Its a little bit difficult to understand tha situation.

What I can suggest.

Please open Appearance panel. Appearance panes shows the targeted object style. Try to select the objects with any Selection tool.

In the layer panel you can see the "appearance balls" on the each layers. that show the targeted object. If you will see double circles that means that you now select the object. Try to select the object on that layer by clicking on "appearance balls" .

Also that 'appearance balls" icon design looks like appearance panel icon.

How to adjust appearance attributes in Illustrator

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Jun 14, 2017 Jun 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The layer the art is in is probably locked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 14, 2017 Jun 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No possibility to select any object that is on locked layer. Workaround is unlocking layer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines