• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

GH5 10-bit files don't work in AE and ME after Creators Update

Participant ,
Apr 22, 2017 Apr 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used After Effects and Media Encoder to import Panasonic GH5 10-bit 4:2:2 4K files to export them as DNxHR 1HQX 10-bit 4:2:2 4K so I could use them on any progfram and play them back fine. This worked fine until the update. Now I only get a black screen with no audio or video and they don't work in either. These were the only programs I had that could actually play them back so I could edit them. I need to edit them soon as, so may just rollback to the previous version which worked.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 31, 2017 May 31, 2017

Hi DMMax,

Sorry about this. We should see some improvement for this issue on the next update. Let us know if you need further info.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
May 02, 2017 May 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There have been some odd issues with the Creator's Update and GPU's. You might try rolling back your drivers a few versions until you find one that works (or update if new drivers are out).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 31, 2017 May 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi DMMax,

Sorry about this. We should see some improvement for this issue on the next update. Let us know if you need further info.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 14, 2017 Jun 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,
has this been fixed in yesterday's update?
Premiere now supports the 10bit files - in the AE change logs no word about GH5 10-bit 4:2:2 or such.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines