• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

EXPERIENCE DESIGN EXPORT

New Here ,
Jun 13, 2017 Jun 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all! My company builds websites, but we are still in the process of establishing. I do have a web developer with tons of experience but he is a complete noob when it comes to web design. So I found a web designer to help our dev with that. The issue is that the new web designer that I found uses Experience Design for her designs but our dev has never used this software before. He does use ColdFusion to build our websites.
So here are my questions:

1. What are the export formats available in Experience Design?

2. Would someone with HTML5 experience be able to translate whatever comes out of Experience design into HTML?

3. How steep is the learning curve for someone with extensive web development experience?

Thanks!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 14, 2017 Jun 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Philip,

For export options available in XD, see Learn how to export production-ready assets from Adobe Experience Design as PNG, SVG, and PDF files.

From what I know, XD does not generate any HTML code right now that can be used by developers. However, assets that are exported can be used in creating a website. The plan to export HTML and CSS is on the roadmap I think.

I am not a web developer, but I find XD very simple to use. I think the learning curve is not steep at all, but that is my opinion. XD has an in-built getting started tutorial that should help you getting up and running with the software in no time.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines