Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Presenter 10 previews not working with flash 23+

Community Beginner ,
Mar 24, 2017 Mar 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

It appears presenter does not want to allow previews with flash. Functions with HTML5 seem to all work correctly, but modern versions of flash are a no-go. The principle office version is 2013, but I have tested with 2010 as well. I don't recall the specific version, but once I downgraded flash to a certain point it would start working.

Running permanently with an older version of flash isn't a hole that can be allowed. Is updating presenter to the latest update of 10 going to fix this, or is 10 dead? We generally suppress self updating in favor of a more managed setup, so it is easier said than done. Is there a simple workaround?

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 06, 2017 Jun 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

nobody uses Presenter 10 any more?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 06, 2017 Jun 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is probably an issue that should be raised with Adobe Support for Presenter. You should be able to reach them here: support

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 14, 2017 Jun 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

yeah, that's how I ended up here.

Been trying to get internal resources to cough up a phone number or email, but it is like squeezing blood from a rock. I have a mess with reader as well, same deal with finding help. Uninstalling and reinstalling can only fix so many problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources