Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Delete Everything from Lightroom In the Cloud

New Here ,
Jun 14, 2017 Jun 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Howdy,

So I've been searching and not finding the answer to this so if it's already been answered, feel free to just toss me the link. 🙂

I'm switching back to Lightroom and have a huge catalog I need to import and sort through. Normally, I just have Lightroom Mobile handle it, but Lightroom on the desktop (2014 Macbook Pro) keeps using up all RAM and crashing when trying to sync. That's not going to work.

So, I cleared out the local catalog on the desktop and I turned off all auto importing/syncing on my iOS device. However, it's still trying to sync things it was trying to upload from before, not including what it's already pulled. That's several thousand images.

I just want to start clean, but sort of manually checking every single image one by one in lightroom.adobe.com, I'm failing to find a way to do this.

How do I tell the system to just stop, and clear everything out so I can do this... the right way?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 14, 2017 Jun 14, 2017

Go to Lightroom preferences, Lightroom mobile tab, and click the delete all data button. You might still have to go to Lightroom mobile or Lightroom.adobe.com and physically delete some of the images manually.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to Lightroom preferences, Lightroom mobile tab, and click the delete all data button. You might still have to go to Lightroom mobile or Lightroom.adobe.com and physically delete some of the images manually.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My goodness, simple. Exactly what I needed, THANKS!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines