• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dreamweaver CS6 small interface

New Here ,
Jun 14, 2017 Jun 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am running CS6 Design and Web premium.  Dreamweaver and Photoshop interfaces look extremely small on my large 2560 x 1080 dell monitors.   How do I enlarge the interfaces?  Its very hard to use these this small. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , May 05, 2022 May 05, 2022

I fixed this by changing the High DPI settings. Right click on dreamweaver.exe (Programs files (x86)/adobe/adobe dreamweaver cs6) and select "properties". Then select the compatibility tab, then "change high DPI settings"; then uncheck "use this setting to fix scaling problems..." (if checked) and instead checek "override high DPI scaling behavior..." - select scaling performed by system, click OK.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dw CS6 is not hi-dpi aware, but if you are using windows you can apply a system wide setting to increase the size of the UI. Unfortunately i think this would apply it to everything and not just Dw.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can well imagine that it's hard to see.  Legacy CS6 is not Hi-DPI aware and it never will be as CS6 is no longer supported. 

The only thing I can suggest is changing your display settings to use a lower resolution.  On Windows10, you can try increasing the scale % but this may cause some app panels to be truncated.

Modern Photoshop CC has a scale setting in the Preferences panel (see screenshot).   But CS6 does not have this option.  

Nancy

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 05, 2022 May 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I fixed this by changing the High DPI settings. Right click on dreamweaver.exe (Programs files (x86)/adobe/adobe dreamweaver cs6) and select "properties". Then select the compatibility tab, then "change high DPI settings"; then uncheck "use this setting to fix scaling problems..." (if checked) and instead checek "override high DPI scaling behavior..." - select scaling performed by system, click OK.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines