Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need help, on a project and where to start- Includes lighting and effects

New Here ,
Jun 14, 2017 Jun 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Adobe Community,

Recently I have been wanting to create an HD intro/animation for myself and some friends. I want to take a logo, so you can barely see and outline of it as if the lights were of and I want it to spark a few times with different colored sparks, then to light up dramatically and fill the screen with light. I want it to almost look read and 3D and I am not looking for a flat look to it. I am very new to After Effects and don't know where to start. Some useful tips and advice would be helpful and any clarification you need I will gladly reply too. Hopefully some of you guys can help me tackle this!

-Connor

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 14, 2017 Jun 14, 2017

This is a good place to start:

Create your first project |

Followed by this:

After Effects tutorials | Learn how to use After Effects CC

The fun stuff comes later.  There are just too many items of basic knowledge you need before you can do anything useful.

Learning to use a video editing application like Premiere Pro is like learning to drive the family car.

Learning to use After Effects is like learning to fly the F-22 Raptor Stealth Fighter.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jun 14, 2017 Jun 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is a good place to start:

Create your first project |

Followed by this:

After Effects tutorials | Learn how to use After Effects CC

The fun stuff comes later.  There are just too many items of basic knowledge you need before you can do anything useful.

Learning to use a video editing application like Premiere Pro is like learning to drive the family car.

Learning to use After Effects is like learning to fly the F-22 Raptor Stealth Fighter.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines