• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I go landscape in Sketch on my iPhone 6s?

New Here ,
Jun 14, 2017 Jun 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know that I can just turn my iPhone 6s, but I'd like the actual orientation to change. I'll like to be able to share my screen with someone via Skype and see it in the landscape orientation.

Thanks!

Joe

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 14, 2017 Jun 14, 2017

Hi Joe.

Sorry. On phones, the mobile apps only support portrait mode. So even if the device itself is positioned in landscape mode documents are always in portrait orientation.

It was a decision that was made early on with the apps and I don't believe there is a plan to change that, but I'll share your comments with the drawing teams.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I've moved your post from the Photoshop forum to the Sketch forum where you are more likely to get a response to your question

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Joe.

Sorry. On phones, the mobile apps only support portrait mode. So even if the device itself is positioned in landscape mode documents are always in portrait orientation.

It was a decision that was made early on with the apps and I don't believe there is a plan to change that, but I'll share your comments with the drawing teams.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 22, 2017 Oct 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have a new Galaxy Note 8 with great pen possibilities for sketching & assumed Adobe Sketch was the idea tooll, but after days of thinking I was just missing how to select landscape mode on it's big screen it is surprising to see here that is not supported?  I hope Adobe will address - love their suite generally.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines