• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hue picker brings up the zoom tool??

Community Beginner ,
Jun 01, 2017 Jun 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having trouble with the hue picker.  I like to adjust my images using the picker and selecting the color to adjust with the mouse.

When I do this since the update it brings up the zoom tool magnifying glass about 80% of the time.  This happens on my Mac desktop and my Mac laptop.

Anyone else have this problem?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 01, 2017 Jun 01, 2017

This bug has been acknowledged by Adobe: LR CC 2015.10.1 Develop module: Target Adjustment Tools not working | Photoshop Family Customer Community .  Please add your me-too vote and the contents of Help > System Info to that bug report.  This will make it a little more likely Adobe will prioritize a fix, and you'll be notified immediately when the status of the bug changes.

One person in that bug report reports that rolling back to a previous version of LR works around the problem: Lightroom roll back to prior update version

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you talking about the white balance tool? Do you have the "auto dismiss" checkbox selected? That is an option that is available when the white balance tool is active. Or, are you talking about something else?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No the problem occurs with the small target picker on the left inside the HSL/ Color / B&W tab.

After I am working for awhile when I select this to make an adjustment on my photo it will zoom the  image.

I have been using Lightroom this way for years and this just occurs since the recent update.

As I mentioned I have had this problem on 2 separate apple computers so I don't believe it is a computer build problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have never seen that. But then I am on Windows so that doesn't mean much.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This bug has been acknowledged by Adobe: LR CC 2015.10.1 Develop module: Target Adjustment Tools not working | Photoshop Family Customer Comm... .  Please add your me-too vote and the contents of Help > System Info to that bug report.  This will make it a little more likely Adobe will prioritize a fix, and you'll be notified immediately when the status of the bug changes.

One person in that bug report reports that rolling back to a previous version of LR works around the problem: Lightroom roll back to prior update version

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 14, 2017 Jun 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Found a work around if you still have the latest update installed. The magnifying glass shows up when you have the "All" option selected in the HSL palette. However, if you select the "Hue" "Saturation" or "Luminance" option on their own at the top of the HSL panel, the selection slider works as intended while hovering over your image.

Hope this helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 15, 2017 Jun 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply Christuck,

Tried that but still the zoom tool comes up occasionally.  I almost always go right to the Hue, Saturation or Luminance tab when I need to edit.

Might just be a small random bug.  This happens with other users as well so I don't think it is hardware specific.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 15, 2017 Jun 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Weird. I've been having the same issue you've been dealing with and this little workaround has helped on my end. Well, hopefully Adobe releases a fix soon!  Thanks PGIAM!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 11, 2017 Jul 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue as well...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 15, 2017 Jul 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same here, exactly the same problem.

Bought a basic mouse to try just incase it was a Mac mouse issue but didn't help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines