• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Google adwords has blocked my MUSE site!

New Here ,
Jun 15, 2017 Jun 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am writing to you for assistance.

I have made a site in adobe Muse 2017 CC and wanted to advertise it with google adwards. But unfortunately they have declined my inquiry because of Muse script.

Here is this script: http://musecdn2.businesscatalyst.com/scripts/4.0/jquery-1.8.3.min.js

As far I understand, Muse is trying to reach external jQuerly library, to speed up the page loading. But chrome is blocking it because Muse uses synhronic loading the script or scripts with "document.write()" (here is the link to an article: Intervening against document.write()  |  Web  |  Google Developers ).

Because of this, ADwords bots can not correctly scan my site. They see the link to page with error 404, (CDN inquiry was blocked). Google can not promote sites with 404 links.

I have also found out the blocking of such scripts almost on each "Muse site of the day". Does it mean you can not promote/advertise any sites made in Muse??

Link to my site:  главная | УАПК

What can I do to fix this?

I would be very thankful if you could reply ASAP.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 19, 2017 Jun 19, 2017

Could it be that  lines 1976 and 1979 should be swapped around so that the backup comes second as per

1974 <!-- JS includes -->

1975 <script type="text/javascript">

1976    window.jQuery || document.write('\x3Cscript src="scripts/jquery-1.8.3.min.js?crc=209076791" type="text/javascript"> x3C/script>');

1977 </script>

1978 <script type="text/javascript">

1979    if (document.location.protocol != 'https:') document.write('\x3Cscript src="http://musecdn2.businesscatalyst.com/scripts/4.0/jquery-1.8.3.min.js

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 16, 2017 Jun 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am checking with the related team members because I haven't heard of a similar issue previously. I will get back to you as soon as i have a response.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 17, 2017 Jun 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! Hope to get an answer as soon as possible.

If such issue start to appear on other sites it can be a serious problem for all muse users.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 17, 2017 Jun 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Danil87497602  wrote

Here is this script: http://musecdn2.businesscatalyst.com/scripts/4.0/jquery-1.8.3.min.js

this is the fallback script that should only load when people come to your site with outdated browsers... Google should not be blocking this.

Danil87497602  wrote

Link to my site:  главная | УАПК

who is hosting this site... I would first assume it is them that is blocking the file but best of luck with it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 19, 2017 Jun 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Strange thing, I am using the last version of Chrome but I see this stuff.

I have version that the site was blocked because it trying to reach this links:

null:1 GET http://ua-pk.com/null 404 (Not Found)

blocking.PNG

What it can be? And how to get ride of this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, with an expectation of more technical and expert advice taking help of Dreamweaver support forum.

Regards,
Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could it be that  lines 1976 and 1979 should be swapped around so that the backup comes second as per

1974 <!-- JS includes -->

1975 <script type="text/javascript">

1976    window.jQuery || document.write('\x3Cscript src="scripts/jquery-1.8.3.min.js?crc=209076791" type="text/javascript"> x3C/script>');

1977 </script>

1978 <script type="text/javascript">

1979    if (document.location.protocol != 'https:') document.write('\x3Cscript src="http://musecdn2.businesscatalyst.com/scripts/4.0/jquery-1.8.3.min.js" type="text/javascript">\x3C/script>');

1980 </script>

Wappler, the only real Dreamweaver alternative.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 01, 2019 May 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How is this the answer? Can there be an easier explanation?

Please let me know. Thank you!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 01, 2019 May 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

alexc14225056  wrote

How is this the answer? Can there be an easier explanation?

Yes.  Don't use Muse to build websites.  Muse is end of life  and no longer being developed.

Adobe Muse EOL announcement - Alternatives to Adobe Muse?

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

imo there is more going on here than just the default Muse code... who is hosting this site?

p.s, nul is a code term for blank... basic translation = "I don't know what to do here" or "I have no data to work with"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines