• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom CC Navigator Preview different to main Image

Jun 15, 2017 Jun 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Guys,

I have had this issue for a number of years and its finally getting the better of me.

The Navigator preview image on the top left does not match the main image that I am editing when in develop mode!!!! So when you hover the cursor over the presets the image changing is not the one that I am editing therefore is no help at all, which is very frustrating.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Neal

Lightroom_Issue.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Jul 19, 2017 Jul 19, 2017

Hi All,

Lightroom CC2015.12/6.12 was released today and should address this issue.  Please update your Lightroom to the latest version and let us know if you continue to see the issue. See Lightroom CC 2015.12 now available

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Neal,

Are you using the latest version of Lightroom? What happens when you select a different image from the filmstrip when the navigator is stuck showing a different image.

Also, Optimize your Lightroom catalog from File>>Optiimize catalog and let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your response. I have the latest version of CC, but it has been happening for generations of Lightroom. Does not happen every time but at least once overtime I am editing images.

Looks like a number of people have been experiencing this bug from the next comment. I have experienced across love PC and Mac versions of Lightroom and also normal versions before the moving to CC.

Just optimized my catalog as I had not done so for a while.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you go into preferences and uncheck "Show Photos in navigator on mouse-over" it will eliminate the problem.  This seems to have worked for me and many others.  If they fix it in the next release it will be great. 

4 Years to fix a bug .   I guess I should be happy they are fixing bugs and there is hope they may fix the some of the multitude of other  long standing bugs.

Screen Shot 2017-06-15 at 3.01.10 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jul 19, 2017 Jul 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi All,

Lightroom CC2015.12/6.12 was released today and should address this issue.  Please update your Lightroom to the latest version and let us know if you continue to see the issue. See Lightroom CC 2015.12 now available

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a long-standing bug (many years).  Adobe has said it will be fixed in the next release: Lightroom: Navigator preview pane shows wrong photo | Photoshop Family Customer Community .

Please add your me-too vote and details of your configuration to that bug report.  Then you'll be notified when its status changes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines