• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Upgrade

New Here ,
Dec 04, 2016 Dec 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I upgrade my Lightroom version 5.7 to 6 without going on a Creative Cloud plan?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 04, 2016 Dec 04, 2016

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Dec 04, 2016 Dec 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 15, 2017 Jun 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This answer is misleading. The link goes to a help page that does not correspond with the purchase page.  I have spendt hours with Adobe support on chat and telephone, these people now nothing, they end with sending you here, and here all you get is misleading information. There realy seams to be no way to buy or upgrade LR.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This link Adobe products: desktop, web and mobile applications | Adobe would until recently take you to a page where you could buy LR 6, but all of a sudden it is now Creative Cloud only. I'm trying to find out what's going on and will let you know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It does seem like Adobe has removed (or hidden) Lightroom 6 from their web sites.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

dj_Paige, not sure if it is hidden entirely or just hard to find.

I am able to get to a 'Buy- upgrade'.

I went to this link-

Download and install Lightroom 6 (Single App license)

And the "Adobe Product Catalog" which then took me to-

Adobe products: desktop, web and mobile applications | Adobe

When I choose Lightroom "Buy",  I get to this , and convert to Upgrade-

ScreenShot028.jpg

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

wobertc  wrote

I went to this link-

Download and install Lightroom 6 (Single App license)

That link is under intense discussion in other forums at the moment. Most people are re-directed to the Cloud CC page via that link. Me included. Seems no-one can access the product catalog any more. You're a rare exception.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

John

How about the 'other' link?  Adobe products: desktop, web and mobile applications | Adobe

Are you able to open this page? I have no problem doing so.

It does look rather sparse, without header images etc, as if it is being ignored or closing down.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 16, 2017 Jun 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

dj_paige  wrote

It does seem like Adobe has removed (or hidden) Lightroom 6 from their web sites.

It's a website glitch (left hand doesn't know what the right hand's doing) but should be back shortly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 20, 2021 Sep 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Since you lie about being able to deal with a person, had to find a way to post the following,  Don't tell scream or any of stuff, I have used this program for many many many years and still won't do what you expecy so read below and don't need comments.  I am retired and really don't appreciate ridiculous comments or insults, but I will state state my opinion on what adobe did years ago.... Why do you think I would update something when nothing else in my system is updated, look been using your programs since the inception of most of them, when you started charging many of us said NO WAY, how much money is needed to run things, we pay for the software and you wanted to start charging for rach little thing, I said it then will say it again NEVER and I don't need to UPGRADE your product especially since my system has never been updated.  If you still think I need to become a puppet it won't happen.  I nother words as we said those many years ago, we aren't paying you to use your product after we paid to buy it.  So kindly stop forcing us to do things that our computers do NOT NEED 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Jun 16, 2017 Jun 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm hoping that this is an indication that LR 7/LRCC 2017 is imminent 🙂 🙂

Ken Seals - Nikon Z 9, Z 8, 14mm-800mm. Computer Win 11 Pro, I7-8700K, 64GB, RTX3070TI. Travel machine: 2021 MacBook Pro M1 MAX 64GB. All Adobe apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines