• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Time remap glitch on render only

Community Beginner ,
Jun 14, 2017 Jun 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I'm using AE CC 2017 and have an issue with time remapping when I render only. I'm using toggle hold keyframe to switch between two different states of a character. When I RAM preview and in the preview it's fine, but when I render it randomly uses the wrong state. I've tried rendering through media encoder and the render queue in different format but get the same problem. I've checked the frame rates too and they're consistently 25 fps. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 14, 2017 Jun 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Flush the cache before rendering and turn off its usage in the render settings entirely.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 15, 2017 Jun 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your help. I had previously tried flushing the cache which didn't help. However I hadn't tried turning it off when rendering.

In the render settings I can see options under disk cache that are read only and current settings. I've tried both and still have the same problems. Is there another setting I should be looking at changing?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 16, 2017 Jun 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is the comp nested in any other comps where time-remapping is used?  Would help to have a screenshot or more details as it sounds like it's not a cache issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 03, 2017 Jul 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been having the same issue for a while and I haven't been able to fix it by flushing the cache.

I have seen some success by turning motion blur or layer continuous rasterization on and off on the problem layers. My characters aren't moving so applying motion blur doesn't effect my final film, but it does seem to solve the problem more often than not.

I have no idea how or why this works and I'm aware its not a glamours or even permanent fix but its worth a shot if you need to get your product out quickly.

I'm running AE CC 14.2.1.34

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 21, 2017 Jul 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Chris Northey,

Ever get this issue solved? Please let us know.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines