• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Background for animated puppet

Explorer ,
Jun 16, 2017 Jun 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I managed to get a puppet to work, thanks to your great tutorials. But I am not clear on how to add a background to the resulting scene.

Do I add this to the puppet itself as a layer? How do I label this layer? Does it matter if I use either Illustrator or Photoshop?

Or do I need to combine the encoded media file with a background at a later stage? How? What application do I use?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guru , Jun 16, 2017 Jun 16, 2017

You can add a still image as a background in CH by importing it into the project panel, and then dragging it into the scene at the bottom level.

You can also add backgrounds, still or video, in After Effects.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Guru ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can add a still image as a background in CH by importing it into the project panel, and then dragging it into the scene at the bottom level.

You can also add backgrounds, still or video, in After Effects.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Create a background in either Ps or Ai and add it as a separate "puppet" to the timeline. You can even have multiple parts to the set.  For instance, I have a scene with 2 puppets interacting at a bar.  The set consists of a background piece and a bar piece.  That way one puppet can be behind the bar but in front of the wall.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines