Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Face-aware liquify does not recognize a face in a drawing

Participant ,
Jun 16, 2017 Jun 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all;

When I draw a very primitive childish face, Face-aware Liquify recognizes it. But it does not recognize the face of the standard Character Animator Photoshop puppet.

CharacterAnimatorFace.jpg

Any ideas?

It is not the color, I changed that to skin color, and I also darkened the nose. No effect.

Thanks,

Maarten

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 16, 2017 Jun 16, 2017

Now that is strange - I downloaded your image and the face was recognised immediately.  CC2017.1.1 on Windows 10 with latest updates (including this week's update)

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Out of interest, I tried adding to your image like a sort of of Potato Man adding eyes, nose, mouth one by one and trying Liquify, but none of it worked.  I think you'd need one of the Photoshop Development Team members to answer this one.  Jeff Tranberry hangs out on the Feedback forum, and might track down answer for you.

Photoshop Family Customer Community

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now that is strange - I downloaded your image and the face was recognised immediately.  CC2017.1.1 on Windows 10 with latest updates (including this week's update)

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jun 18, 2021 Jun 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I also tried it with its original design but it didn't recognize the face, when I did a test with ctrl+i color inversion it worked correctly.

Captura de tela 2021-06-18 103933.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines