• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Document doesn't print

New Here ,
Jun 16, 2017 Jun 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Never had problems printing document before, but with the newest version of Adobe, the entire document does not print.  For example, with a list of patients from Medicare, only the barcode on the side of the document prints.  The print preview shows all of the data, but it does not print out.  Any ideas?

TOPICS
Print and prepress

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi roberta7463266,

As per the issue description mentioned, entire document is not printing in Adobe Reader, is that correct?

Try printing as Print as Image by selecting your printer from the drop-down option>click Advanced

Check the box Print as Image.

If that doesn't work, try changing scaling option as discussed in the following link:

pdf files not printing whole page

Keep us posted with the results.

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, but I tried both of those suggestions.  The only way I got it to print correctly was to do a FULL SYSTEM RESTORE on my computer which took it back to the earlier version of Adobe -- before this latest update.  I think it is a problem with the latest version of Adobe.  Any other suggestions?  Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines