• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why my Annual Plan Monthly Paid has been deactivated?

New Here ,
Jun 15, 2017 Jun 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greetings all,

On January 2017, I made purchased for Creative Cloud Individual Annual Contract Monthly Paid. Everything seems okay. I'm really happy since I can access for many applications.

I paid for subscription religiously. But suddenly, on June 2017 (yes, this month), my plan automatically downgraded to free membership, and I can't use any applications at all.

I did submit my report, and have chat with a customer service agent. The suggestion is, I need to purchase a new contract since my previous contract already cancelled (automatically).

FYI, I am not cancelling the subscription. Why I need to do that? I'm using it to do my work.

And yes, I do purchase a new Creative Cloud Individual Annual Contract Monthly Paid as suggested, again, same as the previous one but with new rate.

I need to ask, what will happen with the previous contract? Do I need to pay the penalty? Do you think I'm not aware with annual commitment? I took the annual commitment because I want to pay it, every month, for a year. If I have a lot of money, surely I will pay for the pre-paid option. And if I want to use it for a month, surely I will purchase for monthly payment.

On this hour, I'm checking up my Bank Statement. Yes, I don't even miss even a month payment. I pay it every month. And I'm noticing weird date for each payment made. But I don't think it will give me any trouble since I pay for it monthly, religiously.

So now I wonder, what will happen for the previous contract? Do I need to pay for the penalty?

And what will happen, if in the future, I have this issue again?

Do I need to re-purchase again a new contract and pay for the penalty again and again?

I am beyond frustrated and confused on this wee hour.

I love your product, and I work to pay for it. This is not good. This is unfair.

Thank you at least to read my rants. I have nobody to tell about this. So here I am, on this forum, posting it.

Does anyone experiencing this thing?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 15, 2017 Jun 15, 2017

See my paid subscription reverts to trial mode for answers.

Stop Creative Cloud from reverting to trial mode

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See my paid subscription reverts to trial mode for answers.

Stop Creative Cloud from reverting to trial mode

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Nancy for your reply. Unfortunately, that is not the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 16, 2017 Jun 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

As you said that you did contact the support where you did not get any resolution, is there a case reference number that you can share for your issue so that I can help you escalate it?

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sheena Kaul,

Thank you for your reply. This is case reference number :

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am getting this checked and actioned.

Appreciate your patience.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Sheena Kaul!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines