• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

totally broken

New Here ,
Jun 15, 2017 Jun 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

for several months the auto update kept failing on DC program, and i tried to delete it and reinstall it but was not successful. Most of the files were removed but not all and now it won't reinstall at all no matter what way i try to do it. I have checked my firewall settings, enabled java and EVERY other fix that are listed on the help pages and NOTHING works.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 16, 2017 Jun 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi kittiefay,

As i was able to understand the issue, there is an issue updating as well as in reinstalling Acrobat DC on your computer, is that correct?

Assuming you have Windows OS installed on the computer, try running Cleaner tool which you can download from here: Download Adobe Reader and Acrobat Cleaner Tool - Adobe Labs

Reboot the machine.

Download and install Acrobat DC from here(subscription): Download and install Acrobat DC subscription

For perpetual license: Download Pro or Standard versions of Acrobat DC, XI, or X

Once installed, try updating Acrobat and see if that works. You may also visit the following link to install update manually:

Adobe - Acrobat : For Windows

Keep us posted with the results.

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines