Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

iPad pro- please need help!

New Here ,
Jun 16, 2017 Jun 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,
i just bought an iPad pro for the sole purpose of using my Adobe products with it. I downloaded the CC app, and it will NOT let me sign in. It keeps saying the password is incorrect, even thought it was 100% correct. I even reset it. I called adobe and they said it's because CC is only for desktop- but then why do they have a mobile download? If it's only for desktop, then how do you draw on the iPad? What program am I supposed to use? If it's a compatibility issue, why does it only say it's a password issue? The password and login, by the way, work 100% on my other two computers.

I'm about to return this iPad, if I can't draw on it with illustrator or photoshop. No use in having it!

Thanks in advance to all who answer!

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 16, 2017 Jun 16, 2017

https://forums.adobe.com/people/Melina+Piroso  wrote

Hi,
i just bought an iPad pro for the sole purpose of using my Adobe products with it. I downloaded the CC app, and it will NOT let me sign in. It keeps saying the password is incorrect, even thought it was 100% correct. I even reset it. I called adobe and they said it's because CC is only for desktop- but then why do they have a mobile download? If it's only for desktop, then how do you draw on the iPad?

Are you clear on the limitations of the

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Melina%20Piroso,

As you mentioned that you need to use Creative Cloud apps on Ipad, please see the link below:

Adobe mobile, iPhone, iPad, Android apps | Adobe Creative Cloud

The apps mentioned above can be used on your mobile. Let us know if you need any more information.

Hope that helps!

Thanks

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kanika,

None of these work either, I keep getting the same message. I tried every single app. NOTHING. Not a single one works on the iPad, it just keeps saying "wrong password" even though it is 100% correct.

Please help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I assume you are being asked for a password before installing the app. please use the Apple password for that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 23, 2019 Sep 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Kanika,      

I was able to install and use the adobe content viewer on iPad and use it, then I reset my password using a PC as I forgot the password and kept getting a message that my credentials were wrong. I am now not able to access the viewer on my iPad, and need it urgently, can you help please? thank you,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Illustrator is a desktop app.  It won't run on iOS.

To install mobile apps on iPad, you need to be logged-in with your iPad user account with full admin privileges.

Nancy

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://forums.adobe.com/people/Melina+Piroso  wrote

Hi,
i just bought an iPad pro for the sole purpose of using my Adobe products with it. I downloaded the CC app, and it will NOT let me sign in. It keeps saying the password is incorrect, even thought it was 100% correct. I even reset it. I called adobe and they said it's because CC is only for desktop- but then why do they have a mobile download? If it's only for desktop, then how do you draw on the iPad?

Are you clear on the limitations of the iPad Pro?

Adobe Cloud apps fall into two categories: desktop and mobile.

Desktop apps such as Photoshop and Illustrator require desktop operating systems such as full Windows or Apple OS X or Apple macOS Sierra. Those operating systems are not on the iPad Pro so you cannot run those apps.

The iPad Pro (despite its name) runs Apple's mobile iOS operating system. That means it will not run Photoshop or Illustrator. You can only install and run mobile Cloud apps such as Illustrator Draw, Adobe Photoshop Sketch

Full list: Adobe mobile, iPhone, iPad, Android apps | Adobe Creative Cloud

To install software apps on the iPad Pro, you must be logged in to the Apple Cloud with your Apple ID. You then download software via the Apple App Store.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines