• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Filtering Library based on two keywords?

Engaged ,
Jun 16, 2017 Jun 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the Filter Bar open, and I want to search for photos that only have two keyword added to them. It is currently filtering my Library based on keywords selected in the Keyword list.

1. How do I completely clear any selected keywords in the keyword list so they are not being used to filter my Library?

2. How do I now use the Library Filter to choose the two keywords that I want to use to filter my Library so only photos that meet the criteria of those two keywords display?

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 16, 2017 Jun 16, 2017
  1. Ctrl-L (or Library->Enable Filters)
  2. Use the Filter Bar. In column one, select one of the keywords of interest. In column two, set the dropdown to keywords and select the 2nd keyword of interest.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jun 16, 2017 Jun 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
  1. Ctrl-L (or Library->Enable Filters)
  2. Use the Filter Bar. In column one, select one of the keywords of interest. In column two, set the dropdown to keywords and select the 2nd keyword of interest.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines