Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Survey View questions

Engaged ,
Jun 17, 2017 Jun 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While in Survey View looking at multiple photos to compare:

1. is there a way to zoom in on part of the image and quickly switch to another image to compare the difference? Similar to what can be done with two images side by side, though I'm working on changes to multiple virtual copies and want to see which I like best.

2. is there a way to select one of the images in Survey mode and see the settings or presets applied?

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 17, 2017 Jun 17, 2017

I believe the answer to both questions is NO

But with regard to question #2, you could select an image, press D to go to Develop Module, check the settings or presets applied, and then press N to go back to survey mode.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe the answer to both questions is NO

But with regard to question #2, you could select an image, press D to go to Develop Module, check the settings or presets applied, and then press N to go back to survey mode.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I believe that the new Develop module Reference view would help you the most with what you want.

Note: you need to be using CC version for this to work (version 2015.8 or higher.)

Details here: Work with the Develop module in Lightroom

It allows you to select a reference photo i.e. original and then you can switch between other 'active' photos (virtual copies or others in burst sequence etc.) and view/change develop settings of the active photo to match reference or just view the history steps (which would include the applied preset info)

-bh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines