Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I get annoying alternating effects

New Here ,
Jun 16, 2017 Jun 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Problems with Adobe Camera Raw cc

While using the sliders, I get annoying alternating effects on my image. I first thought the error came from my Wacom tablet but the mouse is exactly the same. Does anyone know a solution for that?Screen Shot 06-16-17 at 11.44 AM.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 16, 2017 Jun 16, 2017

First of all, you need to choose to edit the Camera Raw preferences, not the general preferences. It's in the same menu but is the option just above the one you chose. I apologize but my screen is in English.

Capture.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suggest that you go to the Camera Raw preferences in Bridge and uncheck the graphics processor option at the bottom and see if that helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to preview with a screenshot, because I do not know where to find the box Thank you for your help!Screen Shot 06-16-17 at 06.55 PM.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First of all, you need to choose to edit the Camera Raw preferences, not the general preferences. It's in the same menu but is the option just above the one you chose. I apologize but my screen is in English.

Capture.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 17, 2017 Jun 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much for the solution! It now works normally. I wonder if no other problems will arise due to the outbreak of the GPU. My excuses for me English .... Google translate!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 17, 2017 Jun 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The graphics processor option is implemented primarily for those who have high resolution, 4K monitors. For the rest of us, my understanding is that we will see much difference (if any).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines