Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe reader simply won't open

New Here ,
Jun 14, 2017 Jun 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

good day

abode reader on my iPad won't open. I have the latent version and still won't go further then the black and orange page with adode reader digital logo. What can ne done? I have erase ane reinstall but il still does not work. I tried to reboot but that did not work either

thanks

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 17, 2017 Jun 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi ladymarianne_

I am sorry to hear about your problem with Acrobat Reader.

Would you please provide more details about the problem?

• What is your iPad model?  See Settings > General > About > Model.
  • What is the iOS version? See Settings > General > About > Version.
  • Would you describe what happens when you try to launch Acrobat Reader?  You see the Acrobat splash screen.  Then what happens after that?  Does it always take you back to the iOS home screen?

When you uninstall and reinstall Acrobat Reader, you will lose all your app data (including PDF documents that are locally stored on your iPad).  However, it should reset app states and the launch problem like yours should go away.

Do you have the same problem with any other iOS apps on your iPad?

You may also want to check available storage space on your iPad.  Please check General > Storage & iCloud Usage > Available.

Please let us know what you find.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines