• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Searching with facial recognition

New Here ,
Jun 17, 2017 Jun 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to choose a photo of my pet and use facial recognition to find more photos of the same animal?  His face does not appear when I click the general facial recognition tab on the main screen.  I would like to search for a particular face.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 17, 2017 Jun 17, 2017

Customer service might have been confusing face recognition with Pet Eye, the Develop tool fixes the golden eyes of a dog or cat that can result when you use flash (similar to the Red Eye tool for use with humans).  Pet Eye was added in LR CC 2015 / 6.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LR's facial recognition only works with human faces.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmmmm. I asked if FR would find pets and I was told yes by the Adobe chat person with customer service. That convinced me to upgrade. Now I'm mad because I already had version 5.

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Customer service might have been confusing face recognition with Pet Eye, the Develop tool fixes the golden eyes of a dog or cat that can result when you use flash (similar to the Red Eye tool for use with humans).  Pet Eye was added in LR CC 2015 / 6.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines