Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lyric Video Effects Question

Community Beginner ,
Jun 17, 2017 Jun 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all,

I hope that you are all having a great evening. Today I was watching a recent lyric video from Ed Sheeran and I wanted to get your advice/opinions on how you would go about creating two of the effects I took a liking to. The first effect of which I am talking about is applied to the background, it almost looks as if the tie-dyed background is liquefied although I'm having a slow evening in regards to thinking. The second effect of which I took a liking to is the paint brush strokes which the lyrics lay on, the only way in which I can describe these is that they are trembling, although I am hoping you will expand on this further.

In case you aren't too sure of the video I am speaking of, here is a link so you can get a much greater understanding of what I am talking about.

Thanks,

Alex

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjHr-6Zl5P8

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 17, 2017 Jun 17, 2017

Simple Turbulent Displace used at various scales and frequencies combined with the native scaling and transforms of the layers.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jun 17, 2017 Jun 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Simple Turbulent Displace used at various scales and frequencies combined with the native scaling and transforms of the layers.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines