• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

GL on CC 2017 latest upgade not working

New Here ,
Jun 17, 2017 Jun 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have installed the latest Nvidia driver (June 2017 version). If I go into Preferences and check it, it locks up Photoshop. It worked fine before this latest "upgrade" of CC 2017. Pretty much spent all day on this - actually 2 days. The person in India thought he had a fix, but no luck. Very frustrated. I suspect, at this time, we could have a bug? I use the Nvidea GTX 460 v2 . . recently upgraded today.

And yes, I have tried checking preferences in Bridge to include Open in Log In. Also tried it without the check. Please help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Jun 18, 2017 Jun 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I suspect, at this time, we could have a bug?

Or a century old card that simply dropped off the minimum system requirements list? Seriously, that is one old Silicon brick at this point and even current cards from teh 80 dolalrs budget tray will beat it by a factor of ten.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines