• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR NEF files 2 computers

New Here ,
Jun 18, 2017 Jun 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an external drive with all my pictures. I have Lightroom on 2 computers. My d3400 NEF files import and work fine on my laptop on one but not the desktop I just bought specifically for editing photos.  Laptop is an hp spectre i7 mobile processor and desktop is ho envy with i5 7400 I have downloasee Nikon'a codec and windows photos and explorer will display the files but LR won't even after reinstalling. Can anyone offer any suggestions? Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 18, 2017 Jun 18, 2017

You need Lightroom version 6.7 or CC 2015.7 (or more recent versions).

Please check the version of Lightroom on your laptop and if it is an earlier version, then you will need to apply the free update from Download Photoshop Lightroom

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need Lightroom version 6.7 or CC 2015.7 (or more recent versions).

Please check the version of Lightroom on your laptop and if it is an earlier version, then you will need to apply the free update from Download Photoshop Lightroom

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I assumed I had the latest version as I only downloaded LR 2 days ago. Thanks for your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines