• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Moving/Pass througn green screen

New Here ,
Jun 18, 2017 Jun 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm facing problem using green screen effect...
In my video, i used a green t.v screen which comes in video and pass through...
now i want to change green screen with a video and don't understand how to do this...
Help me please...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Jul 30, 2017 Jul 30, 2017

Hi Muhammad,

I would recommend to use the keylight effect to key out the green in the TV. The best results are when you set the output to Intermediate Result, instead of Final Result. Maybe this tutorial will help you out:

https://bluefx.net/advanced-green-screen-editing-in-after-effects/

Hope this helps

Votes

Translate

Translate
Enthusiast ,
Jun 18, 2017 Jun 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's many ways to do this, the simplest is to colour key the green out and just scale your video down to fit in. You can get more complex by adding a subtraction mask, what sort of style are you looking for specifically?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 26, 2017 Jul 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Muhammad Qais,

Are you still facing this problem? If not, let us know how you solved it. If so, please let us know so we can assist you further.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 30, 2017 Jul 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Muhammad,

I would recommend to use the keylight effect to key out the green in the TV. The best results are when you set the output to Intermediate Result, instead of Final Result. Maybe this tutorial will help you out:

https://bluefx.net/advanced-green-screen-editing-in-after-effects/

Hope this helps

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 30, 2017 Jul 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If the object with the green screen is moving in the shot you will need to do some tracking. In practice it is almost never necessary or even productive to apply a green screen to a TV set, a phone screen or any similar item that you want to replace in post. Problems include spill light, lack of detail for tracking, and the lack of reference reflections. Absolutely the only advantage that I can see is that it may make it easier to separate things that pass in front of the screen into layers. On the other hand, more than 90% of the roto that I have done on these kinds of shots is extremely simple.

Here's one of a couple dozen techniques that can be used to replace screens, signs, or objects in a shot and match the look and feel of the original shot. I produced this short tutorial from footage supplied by a user to this forum that was facing a similar problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 03, 2017 Aug 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanksssss

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines