• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Elements problems after Windows 10 Upgrade

Community Beginner ,
Jun 18, 2017 Jun 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After the Windows 10 Creator upgrade I have the following problem with Premiere Elements 14.

When I launch the application it tells me dynamiclinksmanager.exe cannot proceed because MSVCP110.dll was not found. I finally found a solution on a Microsoft thread, applied it, and that problem was replaced by a message that MSVCR110.dll was not found.

Have any of you experienced this? If so, how did you fix it?

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jun 18, 2017 Jun 18, 2017

The problem was in the 2012 C++ package. I had to uninstall and reinstall the 64 bit and x86 packages. Then all the problems disappeared.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try downloading the latest Visual Studio C++ builds.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/2977003/the-latest-supported-visual-c-downloads

Major Geeks has an all-at-once installer that will install all of the builds in one sweep -- but it's not officially Microsoft sanctioned, so it's up to you if it's worth the risk. (Major Geeks is a very reliable site FWIW)

Download Visual C++ Runtime Installer (All-In-One) - MajorGeeks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The problem was in the 2012 C++ package. I had to uninstall and reinstall the 64 bit and x86 packages. Then all the problems disappeared.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines