Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Instalowanie FlashPlayera

Jun 18, 2017 Jun 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Na trzech komputerach z Windows XP sprawdziłem, że nie można zainstalować Flash Playera ver. 26.0.0.131 dla przeglądarek Firefox (najnowsza wersja) oraz Opera i Internet Explorer (ostatnie wersje akceptowane przez Windows XP). Z instalacją na ww. komputerach Flash Playera ver. 25.0.0.171, którą przeprowadzałem dnia 14 maja 2017 r. nie było problemów.

Zaznaczam, że ww. komputery są sprawne "zadbane" i regularnie aktualizowane.

On three computers from Windows XP I have checked, that you can not install Flash Player ver. 26.0.0.131 for browsers Firefox (latest version) and Opera and Internet Explorer (last versions accepted by Windows XP). With the installation on the above computers Flash Player ver. 25.0.0.171, which I conducted on May 14, 2017, was no problem.

I note that the above computers are "well maintained" and regularly updated.

Wojciech Słota

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

wojciechs31649468  wrote

Zaznaczam, że ww. komputery są sprawne "zadbane" i regularnie aktualizowane.

I note that the above computers are "well maintained" and regularly updated.

Wojciech Słota

how are XP systems regularly updated?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi wojciechs31649468​,

We are having some issue installing Flash Player using online installer on Windows XP platform. For the time being, please use the offline installer available under 'Still having problems' section on Installation problems | Flash Player | Windows 7 and earlier page.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 19, 2017 Jun 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is a duplicate ofnewest flash update won't complete install on Windows XP (or Vista) .

Please 'follow' the newest flash update won't complete install on Windows XP (or Vista)  discussion as updates will be posted there when this issue is fixed.

Locking duplicate post.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines