• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I resolve 6mos of charges on a free trial

New Here ,
Jun 18, 2017 Jun 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a twelve month trial of creative cloud. I got a notification saying I would get ten free stock images so I used two. I just realized I've been charged for several months, and when I cancelled there was an $89 fee! I use this for a NON profit and am availed at the support experience. I was on chat for 30 minutes until the agent said he could resolve This. I requested your billing department telephone and was ignored. Then I got an email saying my case was resolved. I can't believe I paid $89 AND $180 for something I was told is free!! Then I tried chat again and the agent closed me out because it's not mobile responsive.what a mess!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 19, 2017 Jun 19, 2017

HI Annmarieb3782954,

I see you have a Creative Cloud subscription and Stock subscription under the same ID as with forums. The Stock subscription as been canceled and unfortunately there was nothing free.

For all the billing related issues, kindly get in touch with support for information.

Let us know if that helped, feel free to update the thread.

Regards

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 19, 2017 Jun 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI Annmarieb3782954,

I see you have a Creative Cloud subscription and Stock subscription under the same ID as with forums. The Stock subscription as been canceled and unfortunately there was nothing free.

For all the billing related issues, kindly get in touch with support for information.

Let us know if that helped, feel free to update the thread.

Regards

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi kanika,

Nice to here you. Basically i have a technical query as i was er liar mentioned it is related to adobe standard. Could you please help me on this.

BR/

NAVIN KUMAR

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Navin,

I have asked our expert to reply on the earlier thread: Regarding Adobe Acrobat Standard

Please continue the conversation on that thread.

Thanks,

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started