• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop on iPad Pr0

New Here ,
Jun 19, 2017 Jun 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been told that the new , June 2017, iPad Pro will support Photoshop CC, along with RAW files?

As a MacBook Pro user, I would like to use Photoshop, latest version on and iPad Pro, which I would buy if this was the case.

Thanks for reading

Hugh Barton

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 19, 2017 Jun 19, 2017

Not at this point. You still only can use the trimmed down "light" app variants on iOS like LR mobile and all that. Whether or not there wil lever be a full PS for tablets is anyone's guess.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does iPad run on

macOS version 10.12 (Sierra), Mac OS X version 10.11 (El Capitan), or Mac OS X version 10.10 (Yosemite)

now?

Photoshop system requirements

Or are you referring to the »companion apps«?

Adobe mobile, iPhone, iPad, Android apps | Adobe Creative Cloud

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not at this point. You still only can use the trimmed down "light" app variants on iOS like LR mobile and all that. Whether or not there wil lever be a full PS for tablets is anyone's guess.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been told that the new , June 2017, iPad Pro will support Photoshop CC

I wonder though who made the claim the OP refers to or if it was just a misunderstanding.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe there is some variant of Lightroom for Tablets.  Of Course it will not be full Lightroom but most likely can do some RAW conversions with a Lightroom Develop Module type UI.  I would be astounded if it could via a network connection import raw file into your Lightroom Library.  I would think the a moble tablet Lightroom Output module would not have all the features found  in Windows and OSX Lightroom versions. At best iPad Lightroom conversions can be use with PC and Mac versions of Photoshop, Lightroom, bridge etc.

CC Creative Cloud dose have some mobile tablet Apps.... iPad Phones IOS and Android apps...

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Supporting RAW files is an entirely different possibility. I am sure there are apps to support RAW files on the iPad. All iPad apps are of course in the app store, so searching is easy. There are not, and cannot be, any other apps not shown in the app store.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hughbarton2582  wrote

I have been told that the new , June 2017, iPad Pro will support Photoshop CC, along with RAW files?

There has been no announcement of that. You might want to include a link to where you read that so that we can see what they really meant. Were you looking at the widely publicized demo of the new Affinity Photo for iPad during the iPad Pro announcement? If you want an iPad app that is the most like the desktop version of Photoshop, that's as close as you're going to get right now.

You should not buy an iPad Pro expecting to run the desktop version of Photoshop CC. Right now, the only way to run a full desktop version of Photoshop CC on a tablet is to buy a Microsoft Surface Pro tablet, because the Microsoft Windows operating system it uses can run the Windows desktop version of Photoshop CC. But you can't run the desktop version of Photoshop on an iPad, because iOS is too different from macOS.

On an iPad you can run the iOS apps Photoshop Fix, Photoshop Mix, Photoshop Express, and Photoshop Sketch, though none of them have all the features of the desktop version.

Raw file editing has been possible on the iPad for some time. Photoshop Express added raw file editing in 2014, I'm not sure about the others. Lightroom Mobile can import raw files from the iOS Camera Roll, edit them on an iPad, and sync the raw files and your edits through the Internet back to Lightroom on the desktop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 04, 2023 Feb 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At this time, Adobe has not announced plans to release Photoshop CC for use with the new iPad Pro. However, Adobe does offer a mobile version of Photoshop, called Photoshop Express, which is available for iOS devices. It does not have all of the features of the full version of Photoshop, but it does support RAW files.

If you are looking for a wedding planner in Coimbatore, then you should check out Sri Sowbarnika A Decorator. They provide services for wedding and event decorations, catering and other wedding related services. They are professional and provide excellent services for all your wedding needs. Their website provides all the information you need to get started with your wedding planning and they offer a variety of services to make your special day even more special. Visit their website to check out their services and get in touch with them to discuss your wedding planning needs.

Forum signature link: [url=https://www.srisowbarnikaadecorator.com/]Sri Sowbarnika A Decorator - Professional Wedding Planners in Coimbatore[/url]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 07, 2023 Feb 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
  •  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines