• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Premiere Elements 10 and my Mac

New Here ,
Jun 19, 2017 Jun 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I loaded Adobe on my mac and when creating a video everything worked until selecting a menu then it goes to an error message that says "Sorry, a serious error has occurred that require Adobe Premier Elements to shut down.  We will attempt to save your current project. 

Please help ASAP!  I have a project that has to be edited by tomorrow!  I also recently installed a MacKeeper and don't know if that is interfering.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 19, 2017 Jun 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which OS are you using?

Premiere Elements 10 is 6 years old. Have you used it on this operating system before, editing this same video format before, with no problems?

Which menu did you open that crashed the program -- or do they all?

What processor do you have with how much RAM?

And, yes, MacKeeper could well be at the heart of your problems. There are lots of articles like this:

The Safe Mac » Ongoing MacKeeper fraud

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 21, 2017 Jun 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was using Adobe Premiere Elements on my HP desktop successfully. That computer crashed and is in for repair so I loaded the program onto my MacBook Pro laptop. I was able to edit everything as usual but when I picked a menu for my project is crashes every time. Any menu, it doesn’t matter. The menu that I normally use is the Pets-Dogs. The processor is 2.5 GHZ inter core i5 and the memory is 46GB 1600 MHz DDR3.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I contacted MacKeeper and they said that their program would not cause my problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I guess you can decide who you want to believe.

But there's an awful lot of bad press out there on MacKeeper.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px #715FFA solid !important; padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white !important; } So if I delete MacKeeper do you think that will solve my problem?  It was pretty expensive.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines