• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LIGHTROOM WILL NOT INSTALL ON MAC

New Here ,
Jun 17, 2017 Jun 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm so lost as to why Lightroom refuses to install on my Macbook Pro. I'm running macOS Sierra 10.12.5 and I've attempted to install it through the CC App as well as a direct link download from the Adobe website. I've tried to run the repair program that Adobe provides as well. I've cleared all programs adn reinstalled everything but it refuses to finish installing. Constantly reaches about 60-70% and just says "Installation Failed". Pls....Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 19, 2017 Jun 19, 2017

Jamesv93 what error messages are you receiving when installing Lightroom CC 2015 on macOS Sierra 10.12.5?  The installation errors will be located in the installation log for Lightroom CC 2015.  Details on how to locate the installation log can be found at Troubleshoot Adobe Creative Cloud install issues with log files​. 

You are welcome to post any specific errors you discover to this discussion Jamesv93.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Jun 19, 2017 Jun 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 19, 2017 Jun 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Jamesv93 what error messages are you receiving when installing Lightroom CC 2015 on macOS Sierra 10.12.5?  The installation errors will be located in the installation log for Lightroom CC 2015.  Details on how to locate the installation log can be found at Troubleshoot Adobe Creative Cloud install issues with log files​. 

You are welcome to post any specific errors you discover to this discussion Jamesv93.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines