Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Display crashes when running Lightroom CC

New Here ,
Jun 19, 2017 Jun 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I've been having repeated display crashes when using Lightroom CC. I've updated all the drivers but I still have the issue. I have the most recent updates for Lightroom CC. The crashes seems to happen after 2-3 hours of consistent Lightroom use, culling and editing photographs. I've seen two different crashes, one looks like an orange grid (I.e, resembling graph paper) with a pixelated low res display behind it. Other times when the display crashes, it looks like static from a TV across the whole screen. I've been troubleshooting with Dell for days and they recently told me to try here for an answer. I have the Nvdia GeForce 940MX display driver. Any ideas? Thanks in advance for your help!

Jodi

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Hi Jodi,

Your computer probably have more than one display adapters and two monitors need to be connected to a single GPU. Please take a look at this article Adobe Lightroom GPU Troubleshooting and FAQ and let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jodi,

Your computer probably have more than one display adapters and two monitors need to be connected to a single GPU. Please take a look at this article Adobe Lightroom GPU Troubleshooting and FAQ and let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines