• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Auto page shuffle

New Here ,
Jun 19, 2017 Jun 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to use a video about creating a book cover with spine, and I got to a place where he says to turn off auto page shuffle in the pages menu, but I can't find that. I've just upgraded to InDesign 2017. Is there another way to get to this feature?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you mean my video course? http://abbrv.it/vidIDBookSpineWatch ? Bear with me just a minute. I'll get you a screenshot of where to turn that off.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Click on the menu at the top-right corner of the Pages panel and choose the Allow Document Pages to Shuffle. It's a toggle control, meaning that selecting it disables it and removes the checkbox beside it. The same with the next command below it.

Screen Shot 2017-06-19 at 13.26.05.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines