• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why is this shot rejected for Intellectual Property reasons?

Community Beginner ,
Jun 17, 2017 Jun 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.

I uploaded this shot and was accepted 3 days ago. Today, I´ve had this photo moved to the ´rejected`folder apparently for intellectual property reasons.

I don´t understand why. Please help me clarify this, and tell me if this decision is appropriate and why, as this photo had been already accepted. Thank you.

The File ID was: 159458065

Captura de pantalla 2017-06-17 a las 22.06.03.png

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 17, 2017 Jun 17, 2017

Yes. Watermarks are not allowed.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it because it includes my signature?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. Watermarks are not allowed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 18, 2017 Jun 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, I was confused as it was originally accepted. Apparently the reviewer accepted it by mistake and then realised of the issue!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 18, 2017 Jun 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That seems likely.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 19, 2017 Jun 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Szalam:

Thank you, but I think you´re missing the point and I also need to explain myself better. I cannot answer on the other post as it´s locked.

I have re-submitted the photo AGAIN and without the signature. The photo has been rejected apparently because it´s ´out of focus`. My point is: It was originally accepted and I was told that the fault was the watermark. Now, I have re-submitted with no watermark and it´s been rejected as well (File ID: 160427245).

Therefore, I would like the photo to be accepted as there are no objective reasons for my photo to be declined and the ´out of focus`element as not mentioned before when the photo was originally accepted.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 19, 2017 Jun 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's not locked anymore. Sorry!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines