Photo rejected when it was originally accepted

Community Beginner ,
Jun 19, 2017 Jun 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I´ve had this photo accepted in the past as part of my adobe portfolio

Captura de pantalla 2017-06-17 a las 22.06.03.png

However a few days later it was rejected only because of intellectual property reasons (the Adobe Team argued that I had included my watermark) Check this link below to see this response.

Why is this shot rejected for Intellectual Property reasons?

Now, I´ve presented exactly the same photo but without the watermark and I would expect, based on the answer of the adobe expert of the above link, that my photo would be accepted. However, the shot has once again been rejected because apparently it is out of focus.

Please, I would like the above shot without a watermark (presented as File ID: 160427245) to be accepted. This shot was originally accepted and I was told by an expert that the problem was the watermark, therefore , I believe there are no objective reasons for declining it anymore (probably, another member of the Adobe Team reviewed my photo unaware of the comments of the Adobe members on the forums).

Thank you, please keep me informed and tell me if I need to do something else to have the photo in my portfolio.

Best wishes,

Rafael

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 19, 2017 Jun 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

rafaphotofox  wrote

(the Adobe Team argued that I had included my watermark)

I'm sorry for the confusion. I am not an Adobe employee. I am a user like you; I just help out in the forums and in the wider Adobe community so I get a special designation. Adobe Staff are marked with a red STAFF badge where I am marked with ACP. (ACP stands for Adobe Community Professional.)

As to your main issue. This photo does look out of focus to me. Again, you've just uploaded the watermarked (and, I assume, smaller) version of the image. Now, usually when you have a large image and you make it smaller, things that are a bit blurry tend to look sharper. However, despite the fact that it's a smaller image, there is no part of this image that seems to be in focus. The part I would expect to be the sharpest looks like this:

0utfocusing.jpg

This may be a genuinely decent rejection reason as opposed to your other ones.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines