• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

FILL AND SIGN HELP

New Here ,
Jun 08, 2017 Jun 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just downloaded Adobe reader since i need to fill and sign a form and it is not allowing me to sign it. None of the additional tool bars are coming up to help me sign it and looking at the help area for this part is not helping either

TOPICS
Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 19, 2017 Jun 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi maximem1735544,

Sorry for the delay in response.

As you said that none of the toolbars are coming up, please let us know what exactly happens when you click on Fill & Sign option in Adobe Reader DC.

Did you check if you experience the issue with other PDFs or this particular PDF?

Please also check the document properties of the PDF. Open PDF and go to File menu > Properties.

Under Security, check if Signing is allowed.

Also, try the troubleshooting steps provided here: Fix the common issues in fillable forms in Acrobat or Reader

Check if this helps.

Could you please confirm the dot version of Adobe Reader DC and OS you are working on?

We will be waiting for your response.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines