• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Liquify filter

Explorer ,
Jun 18, 2017 Jun 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using PS CC 2014 with a Dell Inspiron desktop, the problem I'm having is this: On my CS3 there was a filter named Liquify, but on my CC 2014 it's not.  Well, after some searching I found where it was PS CC 2014 - required - plug-ins - filters and the file is Liquify.8bf.  But I don't know how to get it with the other filters so that I can use it.  Any suggestions?  Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 18, 2017 Jun 18, 2017

It's still there in all the versions of PS. If it doesn't show up, you might need to reinstall PS, as somethings might not have been installed correctly.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jun 18, 2017 Jun 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's still there in all the versions of PS. If it doesn't show up, you might need to reinstall PS, as somethings might not have been installed correctly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 19, 2017 Jun 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thanks Chuck, looks like that's my only option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines