• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Recent", "CC Files", "Create New" and "Open" buttons not working at all

Contributor ,
Jun 15, 2017 Jun 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Recent", "CC Files", "Create New" and "Open" buttons are not working at all. The equivalent top bar menus work, however. This started happening as soon as I updated to the June release, version 2017.0.3.20, CL 8004669, File Format 363. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app and prefs. but that did not make any difference and the problem persists. Ideas? Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 16, 2017 Jun 16, 2017

Looks like you have tried all the usual troubleshooting solutions. Please send me your Adobe ID, location, and phone number over a private message. Click my picture and use the Message button. We will get in touch with you for investigation.

Meanwhile, you can try doing a clean install Use the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to solve installation problems and see if that helps resolve the issue. Use the CC cleaner to uninstall, and then reinstall your software.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 16, 2017 Jun 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks like you have tried all the usual troubleshooting solutions. Please send me your Adobe ID, location, and phone number over a private message. Click my picture and use the Message button. We will get in touch with you for investigation.

Meanwhile, you can try doing a clean install Use the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to solve installation problems and see if that helps resolve the issue. Use the CC cleaner to uninstall, and then reinstall your software.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 19, 2017 Jun 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem, after installing Muse version 2017.0.0.20, CL 804669, File Format 363.  The "Correct Answer" isn't an acceptable answer to me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

correction -- version 2017.0.3.20

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you mean with "not acceptable"? If there was an installation issue for whatever reason, you have to accept the answer. Only a reinstall will help in this case. If you don't accept this …

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I mean, to me it isn't a reasonable solution to say uninstall-reinstall.  To mark the question Answered doesn't make sense to me.  At least one other person had this same problem and many people are having trouble with this release.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many people have many troubles with many things. Believe me: I am quite a long time active in assisting Muse users here in this forum. And I guess 95 % of those "bugs" aren't really Muse bugs.

If something like this happens, it may have hundreds of reasons – many of them caused by something outside of Muse.

But there will be no way around: Try uninstalling Muse using the Creative Cloud Desktop App (don't forget to allow deleting the preferences during this process) and reinstall Muse via CC App. This is a quite fast procedure.

What do you think may be a viable alternative? I can't imagine any …

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, thanks for your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One alternative solution is to use the CC Cleaner tool tool as suggested by Preran above. I tried the uninstall/Install (including prefs) and the problem did not go away. As soon as I try the Cleaner tool. I'll report back ... unless someone beats me to it  ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I also tried the uninstall/install (including prefs) and the problem did not go away.  I'll try the Cleaner tool method when I have time and report back.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines