• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Convert PDF to Epub for mac,What can I do?

New Here ,
Oct 01, 2011 Oct 01, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,here.

I have bought a computer in the second-hand market,it is a really good computer.But here is a problem I can't handle.

It is running the MAC system,but I am not familiar with mac.So when I want to convert novels download from Internet with PDF format to Epub,I don't know how to do it.

Any help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 01, 2011 Oct 01, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
May 27, 2013 May 27, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Calibre is a great application for organizing your eBooks.  It can automatically sort your books by their metadata, and even display their covers in a Coverflow-style viewer. 

Calibri makes it simple to read your eBooks in any format you need. It is a project that is in constant development, and updates regularly adding better stability and features.  Whether you want to ready your PDF eBooks on a Sony Reader, Kindle, netbook or Smartphone, your books will now be more accessible than ever.  And with thousands of free PDF eBooks out there, you’ll be sure to always have something to read. But first, you'd better understand the difference between: PDF, ePub and iBook. I have a cookbook that is in pdf format with all the links between recipes and index/contents done. As there are 275 recipes, this took a lot of work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 19, 2017 Jun 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can not export PDF to ePub with Adobe, the supported outputs are as following:

EXPORT%20PDF%20TO%20EDITABLE%20FORMATS(1).png

Do you have a Google Account? Google Docs can help save PDF as epub on mac:

Login Google account>Google Drive>Upload file>Open with Google Docs>File>Download as

05%20download%20as.png

of course, you can search PDF to ePub converter for mac on Google to turn to an expert.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines