• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

photoshop CC libraries won't load

Participant ,
Jun 19, 2017 Jun 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Photoshop Libraries panel states "To use Creative Cloud Libraries, please install the Creative Cloud Application". I've had a CC subscription for a number of years. When I open CC from the Mac NavBar or from Adobe Application Manager, it lists all the installed applications, etc. So obviously my subscription is active

When this has happened in the past, quitting and relaunching PS solves the issue. Not tonight. Even a computer restart hasn't solved the issue.

Ideas anyone?

Mac OS 10.12.5

CC 4.1.1.202

Photoshop CC 2017.1.1

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jun 19, 2017 Jun 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Somehow, it looks like the CC and Photoshop have lost their "connection" - Photoshop isn't recognizing that CC is running. First thing I'd suggest is using that pull-down menu for CC and using Photoshop's Open button, and see if that opens Photoshop and makes them recognize each other (sorry - my CC needs some updates, so I don't have Open next to my Photoshop at present).

Screen Shot 2017-06-19 at 6.35.05 PM.jpeg

Adobe Community Expert / Adobe Certified Instructor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines