• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HTML5 Canvas doesn't want to export?

Explorer ,
Jun 19, 2017 Jun 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm putting together a website with an HTML5 canvas.  Everything's been working fine but after my most recent addition to it, it doesn't seem to want to export.  It will launch the preview in the browser but it won't get passed the preloader.

My first thought was that as I'm adding images to my gallery section it's getting heavier and just lagging but I'm not sure I've added enough to justify that.  But I'm also not getting any error messages to make me think I messed up the code somewhere.

Any suggestions for trouble shooting this?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In most browsers there is a developer mode. You should be able to right-click on your page and choose something like Inspect Element, or just Inspect. Or look for a developer menu. Once you have developer tools showing look for the console, and for errors. Whatever is going wrong should show up in the errors list.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Okay that worked but I don't think I'm understanding what it's telling me.  There are two errors....

Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token )

Uncaught ReferenceError: images is not defined

at init (New-Websitev4.html?452:33)

at onload (New-Websitev4.html?452:101)

The images thing makes sense, since the most recent thing I added were images.  But I'm not really clear on what this is saying is wrong with the images.  I just double checked that all my instance names were correct in case that's what it means by undefined but they seem to be all correct.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines