Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat document changes not being picked up

New Here ,
Jun 20, 2017 Jun 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have a few users who are having problems with document comparison in Adobe Acrobat Professional XI. They have stated the following: "The Adobe Acrobat Pro will not pick up changes when comparing two different files. When the files are converted to word however, the changes are found."  We don't support Adobe that much and I don't have much of an idea where to start with this issue. Has anyone else had this problem?

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 11, 2017 Jul 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi jordanb98572531,

Sorry for the delay in response.

As per the issue description mentioned above, when comparing documents in Acrobat XI Pro, changes in the pdf files are not visible however when the same pdf is converted to a word file, changes are visible, is that correct?

Could you let us know the version of Acrobat XI installed on the machine?

You may refer to this link for the same: Identify the product and its version for Acrobat and Reader DC

Which operating system is installed on the machine- Mac/Windows?

Would it be possible to share the pdf files with us? I have sent you a private message for the same.

Thanks,

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines