• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Projectfile is damaged and cant load

New Here ,
Jun 20, 2017 Jun 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im currently working on a big and important project for myself but now I cant open the Projectfile anymore. When I want to load it it says "After Effects error: plug-in "FilmGrain.aex" could not be loaded (1114). (48::46)

then I click on OK and then I get the message, that the project file is apparently damaged (skipped sections:1)

then I cick on OK again and the plug-in error pops up again and then my After Effects closes itself.

The same is also with all my Auto-Saves so I rlly dont know what to do

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I now took the plug-ins where i got the error out of the plug-in folder and now I obviously dont get the plug-in errors anymore and the damaged file error is also gone but my after effects still closes itself before it loads the projectfile

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I sure hope that one of the folks here have a solution for you but if you have already tried your auto-saves, this does not sound good to me.

I've only had a couple instances where the project got so corrupted, I lost it all but your symptoms are pointing that way.

Have you tried the usual of clearing cache (obviously by opening a different project that works)?  Not sure that will do anything but worth a try.

Eric

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it closed itself again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One other thing that might be worth trying:

Open after effects - and import your 'damaged' project into a new project.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

+1 to what Mike said.

if you just absolutely can't get a project to open or load properly it's always worth trying to import it into a new project.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

after effects closed itself again. i found out that a 1 week old auto-save works but it happened way too much in that time so yeah. still thx for your help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines