• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can you buy Muse and not rent it?

Jun 20, 2017 Jun 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I do not want to pay a credit each month and prefer to buy a stand alone version.  Is that even possible and at what price?  Thank you.

Cheers

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 20, 2017 Jun 20, 2017

web design changes every two minutes and a buy (never upgrade) package isn't appropriate but its your money mate.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, you only can use Muse asa subscription .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok thank you.  I'll have to find another software then.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately yes. But you won’t find an  other freeform web design/layout application. There isn’t one

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

that comes with free web hosting for your test sites... lots of luck

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not want to pay a credit each month.  It might be appropriate for some but it's simply not for me.  I am surprised Adobe do not offer an alternative to customers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don`t you use other Adobe applications? From a certain point it could be a question of rentability for you?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

web design changes every two minutes and a buy (never upgrade) package isn't appropriate but its your money mate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

True it's my money 🙂  I prefer to buy a package that I can upgrade.  Actually I've just found an alternative that's free and I'm going to give it a go.  We'll see...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines